The main objective is developing PWD’s
lives. Specific objectives of BDDT through which it has been trying
to achieve the ultimate goal of the organization are -
- To find out the needs of PWDS ;
- To provide education and skill development training for the
visually impaired persons, physically impaired and other disabled
- To extend earning opportunities to the visually impaired persons
and other impaired persons through remunerative employment
- To extend special assistance/support to women with either physical,
visual or audio impaired ness.
- To rehabilitate the clientele under a rehabilitation programme.
- To establish residential schools for special education for the
welfare of the disabled children.
- To arrange treatment and rehabilitation services for PWDS
- To make arrangement for talking and watch library for the disabled
- To arrange sports and games for PWDs.
- To established hospital for preventation of disabilities.
- To organized mobile eye and ear camps to remove visual and additional
- To participate in the different discussions conventions, meetings,
seminors and Symposium at home and abroad.
- To implement programs to promote awareness of community people
on disability and development issues, education and socio-economic
development of the most disadvantaged, vulnerable groups of the
community, the disabled people;
- To Undertake programs for prevention of disability in the community;
- To Provide educational support and stipend to the talented disabled
children and students;
- Advocacy and lobbying with the policy makers, local authority
and the elite groups to restore the rights of the disabled children
- To exchange and sharing of experiences of intervention with
the other NGOs and parties involved in disability activities;
- To Promote IGAs for economic self-reliance of the disabled persons
or the families of the disabled persons in the community;
- To Establish effective coordination mechanism between the national
and international donor/support agencies and the agencies involved
in disability movement;
- To Promote programs for integrating the disabled persons in
to mainstream development of the community;
- To Publication of newsletters to disseminate information on
the day to day matters of the disabled persons and issues related
to their development.